Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Samantha's boots

  1. #1
    Inactive Member geneobug's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On Curt's website under retired items for girls are some high-button shoes/boots that Samantha wore. The girls wearing the Samantha dresses were wearing the boots on the pattern covers.

    Were there ever black, high button shoes for the doll?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, not that I know of.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you mean these boots?
    http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecti...nShoes_Big.jpg

    I don't think these were ever avalible for Samantha. She has boots like these but they are black and white. They come with the salior outfit I think.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, which is very unfortunate. I'm still wondering why they haven't made any....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those the girl shoes they sold to go with the girl's matching dresses. I wish they would make something like that for Sam.

    Ashley

  6. #6
    Inactive Member geneobug's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the information. Yes, those are the boots I bought for my granddaughter, but they are already too small. I love the look though.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ended up buying my Samantha doll some black high-button shoes from the Gift House, which makes clothes, shoes and furniture for American Girl dolls without them being officially AG. I'm very satisfied with what I got.

    www.thegifthouse.net

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm surprised AG never made any like that.I would love them,and definatly buy them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •